International Specialist Eye Centre (ISEC) @ Penang – Situated along Jalan Burma on Penang Island, International Specialist Eye Centre @ Penang is the latest state of the art specialist eye centre by ISEC offering subspecialist eye care to local, regional (north Malaysia) and international patients. The building has been extensively renovated and equipped with the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment to provide the most up to date eye care in a contemporary setting.
In addition to general ophthalmological care for cornea and glaucoma, we provide subspecialist care in the following areas at ISEC Penang:
- Cataract, including the use of premier intraocular lenses
- Surgical and medical retinal problems
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery
- Oculoplastic and aesthetic eyelid procedures including ‘double eyelid’ surgery
- Botox and filler injections for facial rejuvenation
- Paediatric eye problems
- Refraction and low vision aid
We pride ourselves in our ethical approach and the quality of service that we provide to our patients.