MD(USM), MMED (OPHTHALMOLOGY)
- Entered medical school of University Sains Malaysia and received his M.D in 2006.
- Completed his housemanship training in 2008 at University Malaya Medical Centre.
- Pursued for his master’s program with University of Malaya and obtained his Ophthalmology in 2014.
- Worked as comprehensive specialist in corneal unit of Hospital Sungai Buloh and a regular cataract surgeon in Cataract Surgery Centre MAIWP-Hospital Selayang.
- Has vast experience in pterygium surgery, complicated cataract surgery, multifocal and toric intraocular lens implant. He also provides refractive surgeries such as Femto-lasik, ReLEx SMILE and ICL implants.
- Has strong interest in eye infections, glaucoma treatments, pediatric eye care, dry eyes, common retinal diseases such as diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration, laser treatment for floaters and other common eye conditions.
- Fluent in English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese.
Optimax Eye Specialist Centre (Taman Tun Dr. Ismail)
Unit 2-2-1, Bangunan AHP, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia